Hi! I’m KASIA, your CRACOW GUIDE!
I was born and grew up in Krakow and I love this city. I studied “Tourism & Recreation” at Krakow’s Academy of Physical Education and had been working in the local travel agency as the tour manager for years. I am a LICENCED TOUR GUIDE and group leader since 2004. Guiding is not just work for me, I am passionate about the city and love what I do. I am addicted to Krakow’s history, culture, tradition and entertainment. There are so many great places to see and various things to do, both in the city and around. I am never bored with doing the same nearly every day cause each Tourist is a new Guest for me and every day is a great adventure and experience. Besides being a local tour guide in Krakow, I am the group leader and travel around Europe.
I offer PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS both for individual tourists and groups in Krakow and around. I am always flexible what means you decide about the pick up time, meeting point and itinerary according to your needs and travel time. Do not hesitate to ask me for hotel, restaurant or tour recommendations.
Let’s book one of the tours with your private CRACOW GUIDE in Krakow and Malopolska Region.
LET ME FALL YOU IN LOVE WITH AN AMAZING CITY KRAKOW!
KRAKOW CITY TOURS:
- The Royal Route: Wawel Hill & Old Town
- Medieval Krakow: Old Town & Rynek Underground
- Wawel Hill: Royal Wawel Castle & Cathedral
- Kazimierz: Historical district
- The Schindler’s List: Kazimierz & Podgórze
- The Footsteps of John Paul II
- The Communism Tour and Nowa Huta Route
- Krakow, city of Legends
- Bike Tour at Kraków
LOCAL TOURS AROUND KRAKOW:
- Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Auschwitz – Birkenau Concentration camp
- In the footsteps of John Paul II (Łagiewniki, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Wadowice)
- Ojców National Park & Pieskowa Skała
- Zakopane & Tatra Mountains
- Dunajec River rafting & Niedzica Castle
- Częstochowa – the Black Madonna
- Tyniec Abbey